How to make a ghillie suit
!WARNING!Before you read this it WILL be extremely LONG>
- Buy a uniform desert tan or woodland camo from an army or navy store.(It depends on where you live.)
- Get REALLY thick string Thin rope or 550 cord and tie the net on there or you could shoo-goo it.Using shoo-goo is cheap.
- Get Burlap from a store (I do not know which type maybe a fabric store.)
- Cut it into tiny strips not to small not to big.Or you could buy (okay look i'm not trying to make you paye me!)Strings of burlap at ghillie suits.com not ghillie suit wikia
- Tie the burlap on each piece of netting EACH PIECE do you hear me?Or you can tie in bundles to go faster.
- Then you nedd a camoflauge boonie hat put netting on that too.
- Then do the same with the hat as you did with the shirt.
- then get some camo pants again at an army or navy store desert or woodland.
- put netting on the pants and do the same with the pants like the shirt
- then whatever is to long cut it.
thumb|300px|right|Okay I swear that's not meOKAY!Your'e all packed up and ready to go!
DO NOT USE MUD I KNOW WHAT YOU HAVE SEEN IN RAMBO BUT NO!
MUD HAS LOADS OF BACTERIA!
That's germs and stuff that will make you sick.